AT THE MUSEUM
There is no better place for a child to celebrate their birthday than at the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre. We like to encourage birthday parties at the CFDC:
You get your own activity room (complete with activities) dedicated only to your child’s party. Room rental includes access to the whole museum, which includes your visit with Bruce – our Guinness World Record holder). Cost – For only $50 you will have the room reserved for four (4) hours. You can decorate it however you would like and have your entire function here.
- PLAYMATE – 1.5 hours of games, crafts, and activities for your kids (in English, Russian, Ukrainian) – $40
- GUIDED TOUR – a 30-minute fun and entertaining Guided Museum Tour in 5 different languages (English, Ukrainian, Russian, French, Spanish) – $5 per child
- BRUCE TEETH PAINTING – for $2 per child, we supply paint, brushes and plain white replica Bruce Mosasaur teeth
- BIRTHDAY PLACE SETTINGS – includes dino themed plate, cup, fork, and napkin – $1 per child
- Movie of your choice in our AQUASAUR THEATRE – $2 per child. You can bring your own movie on DVD, choose from our Netflix account or DVD-collection and watch on the BIG screen in glorious surround sound.
- LOOT BAGS – we can help you to prepare Loot Bags (Grab Bags, Thank You Bags) for guests full of dinosaurs, souvenirs, 3D puzzles, and small books from our Gift Shop! All items come with a 25%-discount or even more! Ask us for more details!
- Face Painting by Jo, contact Jolene Hildebrand at 204-362-2066, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPECIAL OPTION! B-day T-shirt for your B-day boy or girl! Choose between colours, sizes, and prints! These t-shirts are unique and can be purchased only by booking a Birthday Party at the CFDC. – $15.
- If the birthday occurs after or before normal hours a $15/hr STAFFING CHARGE is added and a Museum Ambassador needs to be scheduled to staff the front desk.
All prices add GST (PST on place settings and teeth)
NB! The invoice for the Birthday party is made 48 hours ahead of time, no changes can be made after.
The easiest way TO BOOK the BIRTHDAY PARTY at the CFDC is to download the Booking Form, fill it out and send it back to us (email@example.com) or drop it off at the Museum – CFDC_Birthday Party_Booking Form
Have questions or updates about Birthday Party that you booked – just contact us:
111-B Gilmour St., Morden