Become a Volunteer and a proud owner of a YELLOW T- SHIRT! Being a Volunteer at CFDC is fun, fascinating and a great learning experience!
WHO CAN BECOME A VOLUNTEER?
- Anyone 10 years and older can apply
- Must pass background and criminal check
PEOPLE WE NEED!
- Museum Tour Guides (French, English, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian etc.)
- Facility Maintenance
- Marketing/promotions – Staffing booth at exhibitions
- Make Molds or Casts of Fossils
- Field Work at the Dig Site
- Dig Site Tour Guides
- Laboratory Work
- Special Events
- Build & create new displays at the museum
- Assisting with museum related programs
HOW TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
- Kindly complete the Volunteer application form on our web-Site: www.discoverfossils.com or,
- visit our office at the lower level of the Morden Access Event Centre, 111-B Gilmour St. Morden, Manitoba.
- Email the Volunteer & Programs Manager – Beatrice Aderemi, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (204) 822-3406.
LET’S MAKE CFDC A BETTER PLACE DAY AFTER DAY!!